National Public School Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru announced faculty recruitment jobs for the academic year 2023-2024 for the post of Senior Secondary School/ Secondary/ Middle/ Primary/ Pre-Primary/ Elementary & Montessori Teachers, Instructors, Physical Education Instructors, Library Information Officer, Computer Professionals, Finance Executive, System Administrators, Maintenance Staff, Security Guards Jobs. Eligible candidates are requested to apply by post or scan QR code.
Date Posted: 9th November 2023
Organization Name: National Public School Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru
Organization Profile: Established in the year 2013-14, the school has grown into a renowned institution trusted for its principles on discipline, quality and holistic education. A heart filled with aspirations is all that was known since the very existence of the school and that’s what gave the ambition of marching forward till excellence is achieved in all the endeavours. Over the years, the school has fashioned well-rounded students who have flourished with successful grades and credits. The school has provided equal opportunities and support for the student community to develop their interests in sports and other skill-based activities.
- Senior Secondary School/ Secondary/ Middle/ Primary/ Pre-Primary/ Elementary & Montessori Teachers
- Instructors/ Physical Education Instructors
- Library Information Officer
- Computer Professionals
- Finance Executive
- Admin Supervisor
- Maintenance Staff
- Security Guards
Essential Qualification: As per norms
Department: Refer to Advertisement
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have openness to enhance knowledge with innovative ideas
- Be Comfortable with the use of technology
- Enjoy the company of children
- Work collaboratively within a team
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Post
Last Date: Immediately
College Website URL: https://www.npsypr.edu.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send the following immediately.
- A letter of application with a detailed resume.
- 2 copies of recent passport-size color photograph
- Name, Address, and contact details of 2 professional referees
- A handwritten article of about 150 words on 1) My commitment as a teacher 2) Strategies to build physical & emotional well-being in students
- On the envelope highlight in block letters the Position Applied for and address it to The Principal
(Behind RNS Motors),
Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-560 022