Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancy notification announced by Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana officially for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 27th October 2022
Name of the College: Guru Nanak Institutions
College Profile: Guru Nanak Institutions is one of the largest educational groups in India with 1000+ students currently enrolled in various programs of studies including Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Business Management, and Dental Science. Guru Nanak Institutions currently has 11 education centers spread across Hyderabad, Nagpur, and Roorkee.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have Vacancies:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Internet of Things
Required Qualification: PG and UG As per AICTE norms
- Candidate should have completed UG/PG/Ph.D in the relevant discipline as per the UGC Norms with a good academic record
- Candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidate should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- candidate should have been involved in the inspection related to NBA, NAAC, IQAC and other Statutory bodies
- Candidate should have a good research record
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Apply Mode: Email your profile to [email protected]
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed resumes along with all documents scanned to the above-mentioned Email address.
Note: Position available for Hyderabad location only
Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus,
Ibrahimpatam, R.R District,
Hyderabad – 501506, Telangana.
Reference: Official Advertisement