Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty recruitment notification announced by Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab for the 2023-2024 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply Online
Date Posted: 14th September 2023
Hiring Organization: Central University of Punjab
Organization Profile: The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUP) at Bathinda is poised to write new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India.Going to be an upwardly mobile organization.
- Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor
- Deputy Librarian
- Internal Audit Officer
Employment Type: Regular
Departments having vacancy:
- Applied Agriculture: Agribusiness, Food Science & Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Economics Studies
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Financial Administration
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication & Media Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Performing and Fine Arts
- Pharma Science and Natural Products
- Physical Education
- South & Central Asian Studies
1. The qualification and experience required for teaching posts (other than given at Sr. 2, 3 & 4 below) will be as per “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018 and its amendments from time-to-time.
2. For faculty positions of Department for Education and Department of Physical Education, in addition to point No. 1 above, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per NCTE Regulations 2014 and its amendments from time to time for M.Ed. and M.P.Ed. respectively.
3. For the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products and Deptt. of Pharmacology, qualifications will be as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Circular No.14-163/2021-PCI/12730 dated 08.08.2022, i.e. UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education), 2010 and various amendments thereto from time-to-time.
4. For the Department of Computer Science & Technology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per AICTE guidelines is required.
5. For the Department of Financial Administration, it is clarified that Master degree, NET/Ph.D. (as applicable) must be qualified in subject of Commerce.
6. For the Department of Applied Agriculture, following qualifications are required in addition to point No. 1 above:
a) For Food Science and Technology specialization: Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree in Food Technology / Food Science & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Food Processing Engineering is required for Associate Professor;
b) For Agribusiness specialization: Master’s degree, Ph.D. degree in Agribusiness is required for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Bathinda, Punjab
- Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 144200/- in the Academic Pay level 14 as per 7th CPC),
- Associate Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 131400/- in the Academic Pay level 13A as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 57700/- in the Academic Pay level 10 as per 7th CPC)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: www.cup.edu.in
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply online (through the recruitment portal: https://cuprec.samarth.edu.in/). Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: https://curec.samarth.ac.in). The online link will be
available till 23.10.2023 (by IST 05:00 PM).
To Apply Online: Click here
Central University of Punjab, Bathinda,
Village Ghudda, Distt. Bathinda (Punjab)
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here