Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Vellore International School (VIS), Chennai – Non-Faculty Job Positions. Eligible candidates may apply within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Date Posted: 24th February 2021
Hiring Organization: Vellore International School (VIS), Chennai
Organization Profile: Vellore International School (VIS) is from the house of Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), one of the top 20 engineering institutions in India, which is home to 50,000 students from 50+ countries. VIS is located in a sprawling campus adjacent to the 1500 acres of Thaiyur Reserve Forest, yet close to Chennai, within 5 km from major IT parks, OMR. The Campus, spread over 35 acres which will have thousands of trees, symbolizes the flowering of fertile young minds. In the heart of nature, young minds evolve towards achieving holistic development.
Job Title: Non-Faculty Jobs
- Lab Assistant(LA 02)
- Supervisor(Sup 04)
- Security Officer(SO 05)
- Account Officer Executive(AC 06)
- Front Office Executive(FOE 07)
- Secretary( SEC 08)
- Admin/HR Executive(AD/HR 09)
- Purchase Executive (PE 10)
- IT Executive(ITE 11)
- PR Executive(PR 12)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Departments having vacancy:-
- Librarian(LIB01)- UG/PG in Library Science
- Lab Assistant(LA 02)- Graduation in Science
- Supervisor(Sup 04)- Degree in mechanical/electrical/Civil/ housekeeping
- Security Officer(SO 05)- Graduate with multilingual skills. retd.Army/police officials candidates
- Account Officer Executive(AC 06)-UG/PG in commerce/ICWA(Inter)/CA(inter) or final qualified candidates
- Front Office Executive(FOE 07)- Graduate with Multilingual skills
- Secretary( SEC 08)- Graduate with Multilingual skills
- Admin/HR Executive(AD/HR 09)- UG/PG degree in any discipline with experience
- Purchase Executive (PE 10)- UG/PG in CS with relevant experience in Purchasing & negotiating skills
- IT Executive(ITE 11)-UG/PG in CS with relevant experience in system administration, software development & digital marketing
- PR Executive(PR 12)-UG/PG in CS with relevant experience in Public relational & journalism
Expereince: 2-5 years experience in reputed boarding/residential schools are preferred.
Job Location: Kelambakkam, Chennai
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 17th March 2021.
Organization Website: https://www.vischennai.in
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may send their CVs within 10 days along with Passport size photographs to email addresses. Mentioning the job code on the subject line without fail. For any details and updates, please visit the above website.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Indian Institute of Management Jammu,
Old University Campus,
To View Advertisement: Official Notification