Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu advertised in Officially for Faculty jobs 2019 – DeanJobs. For More Details see below.
Post Date: 11th January 2019
Name of the College : Rathinam College of Arts and Science
College Profile: Rathinam Group brings education, Information Technology (IT) development and infrastructure development (IT Park / Housing Development) under the same roof. It is situated in South Coimbatore on NH209 in a 70 acres campus named Rathinam Techzone.
Job Title: Dean
Departments: Computer Science
Qualification: B.Sc,M.Sc,M.Phil,Phd in Computer Science,NET/SET
Experience: 10-20 years
- Need to lead and drive the department through Hod and ensure that all the faculties to perform their duty effectively and efficiently.
- Will be a sole responsible for better teaching learning process to the satisfaction of the stake holders.
- He/she has to ensure that the laboratories in the department are well equipped and maintained according to the curriculum; all the equipment in the laboratories/ workshops must be functional to conduct the Practical classes properly.
- He/she will decide the meaningful project work of the students in consultation with the senior lecturer and lecturer and monitor performance of every student.
- Should visit classes taken be their subordinates and observe their teaching methods for guiding them for the improvement (should mandatorily visit one class per day).
- Should conduct weekly review meeting on their regular activity and should share MOM to mgt.
- Need to drive HODs and Faculty in Research and consultancy process
- Ensure the Training and Placement of the students of his discipline
- Should handle at least one paper per semester.
- To assist the administration in smooth conduct of the examination/ admission/ house tests/ practical/ disciplinary matters.
- Other additional responsibility assigned by Management on time.
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Scale of Pay : Very attractive pay based on University norms.
Apply Mode: Walk in
Walk in Date: 11th January 2019 between 10 AM to 5 PM
Website : www.rathinamcollege.com
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may bring your bio-data along with necessary original documents and passport size photograph to following Address
Email Address: email@example.com (Those who are all unable attend walk-in interview)
Address with Contact Number::
The HR Officer,
Rathinam Arts and Science College,
Pollachi main road,
Contact: 0422-4040904, 9092939888
Reference: Official Advertisement