Date Posted: 19th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Name of the School/ Specializations:
- School of Physical Science
- Specializations: Physics (Applied Electronics) (02), Physics (Material Science) (02), Physics (Condensed Matter Phy.) (02), Electronics Science (02), Physics (Energy Studies) (01)
- School of Chemical Sciences
- Specializations: Inorganic Chemistry (01), Industrial Chemistry (01), Polymer Chemistry (01), Analytical Chemistry (01), Organic Chemistry (03), Medicinal Chemistry (02),
- School of Geology Sciences
- Specializations: Environmental Science (02), Geology (02), Geoinformatics (03),
- School of Social Sciences
- Specializations: Rural Development (01), Economics (01), A.I.H.C. & Archaeology (02), Mass communication (02), B.Voc. (03)
- School of Computational Sciences
- Specializations: Statistics & Bio-Statistics (05), Computer Application (M.C.A.) (02), Mathematics (03), Computer Science (02)
- School of Commerce & Management
- Specializations: M.Com. Advance Accountancy & Banking (03), Economics (01), M.B.A. (04)
- School of Languages & Literature
- Specializations: Marathi (02), Hindi (02), English (02), Sanskrit (02), Urdu (02), Kanadda (02), Pali (02), Prakrit (02)
- School of Technology
- Specializations: Pharmacy (04), Chemistry (02), M. Tech. Cosmetic Technology (01)
- School of Performing Fine Arts & Arts
- Specializations: Music – Gayan (02), Music – Vadan (Tabala) (02), Drama – Natyashatra (02)
- School of Life Science
- Specializations: Microbiology (04),
- School of Allied Health Science
- Specializations: Yoga (01),
GENERAL & MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Direct recruitment –
A) Qualification for Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce, Journalism and Mass commu. & Yoga
Post – ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
1) The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
2) NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS);
(ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
(iii) the Academic Ranking or World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai
Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Note: The Academic score as specified in Appendix II (Table 3A) for Universities, and Appendix II (Table 3B) for Colleges, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
B) Qualification for Technology
1) M.Sc. Chemistry, 2) M. Pharmacy, 3) M. Tech. Cosmetic Technology
C) Qualification for Performing Fine Arts & Arts
1) M. A. Performing Fine Arts (relevant subject)
D) Qualification for B.Voc.
1) M. A. Journalism & Mass Communication
E) Qualification for Yoga
1) M. A. Yoga
Note: The posts of Assistant Professor shall be filled in for the respective schools not for the department.
Job Location: Solapur, Maharashtra
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Email/ Online Interview
Last Date: 28th June 2021
Organization Website: www.su.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Candidate Forward scanned copy of the relevant certificates of the educational qualifications, work experience and testimonials on or before 28th June 2021 through email for verification with application form in the prescribed format.
- Mode of Walk-in-Interviews: Through online platform (video conferencing e.g. zoom, google meet etc.)
- Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General, EWS candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/VJ-NT/OBC/PWD (Divyang).
- Mode of Payment : Through NEFT/RTGS only the details for this is as belows.
- Name of the Bank – Bank of India,
- Bank Account no. 070520110000632,
- IFS Code – BKID0000705
- Receipt of payment of online application fee must be attached with the application form, otherwise your application will not be accepted as incomplete.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The application forms received through only e-mail shall be accepted.
PUNYASHLOK AHILYADEVI HOLKAR SOLAPUR UNIVERSITY,
Solapur-Pune Highway, Kegaon
Solapur – 413 255 (M.S.), India
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here