Mayur School, Ajmer has announced Teaching and Non- Teaching faculty jobs 2021 for the post of Primary, Pre-Primary, and Part-Time Teachers, Computer Teacher, Special Educator. Interested candidates may apply immediately through online application proforma at the school website.
Date Posted: 2nd December 2021
Hiring Organization: Mayur School, Noida
Organization Profile: Mayoor School, Ajmer was founded on the 9th of July, 1980 under the auspices of the Mayo College General Council. It was the vision of erstwhile President of Mayo College General Council late H.H. Maharao Bhimsinghji of Kotah to serve the noble cause of providing high quality education to the inhabitants of Ajmer region. The motivation of the Council led to the founding of Mayoor School – a co-educational day school that would function along the lines of a public school.
Job Title: Teaching and Non- Teaching Faculty
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Computer Teacher
- Special Educator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Departments which have Faculty Vacancies:
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Chemistry Teacher: Master’s Degree, B.Ed.
- Music Teacher: Master’s Degree in Indian Music preferred.
- Hindi/Sanskrit/ English/ Mathematics Teachers: Master’s Degree preferred, B.Ed.
- Special Educator: Diploma in Special Education, B.Ed. in Special Education preferred
- Computer Teacher: Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Primary Teacher: Graduate with B.Ed. preferred
- Pre-Primary Teacher: Graduate with B.Ed./ N.T.T/ Montessori Trained Training or Early Childhood Care & Education [ECCE]/ 4 year Bachelor’s Degree of Elementary Education
i. The candidates should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
ii. The candidate should have good communication skills in English
iii. The candidate should have passion for teaching and research
iv. Plan and implement educational activities and events.
v. Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Job Location: Ajmer, Rajasthan
Pay Scale: As per CBSE norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: Immediately
Organization Website: https://mayoorschool.org/
How to Apply: Candidates who are all interested to apply for the post of Teaching and Non- Teaching Faculty jobs at Mayur School, Noida may apply through online application available at the school website immediately.
Telephone: 0145 – 2660090
Reference (Read the advertisement carefully ): Advertisement dated 1st December 2021