Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by the National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Tripura for the 2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply online by 8th November 2023.
Date Posted: 30th October 2023
Name of the College: National Institute of Technology, Agartala
About College: The National Institute of Technology Agartala, shortened to NIT Agartala or NITA, is a technology-oriented institute of higher education established by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development in Agartala, India. It was founded as Tripura Engineering College in 1965 and declared a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in 2006. It is now the leading technical institute in the northeastern region of India after NIT Silchar and IIT Guwahati. It is considered a new institute in the family of NIT (2006–10 session) after NIT Jalandhar and NIT Hamirpur and is designated an Institute of National Importance by an act of parliament. As with all other National Institutes of Technology, admission to NITA is granted through the centrally organised Joint Entrance Examination.NIT agartala is one of the fastest developing NIT.
Job Title: Professor and Associate Professor
Job Type: Regular
- Professor: 16 nos.
- Associate Professor: 39 nos.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Management Humanities and Social Sciences
Qualification: Refer advertisement: Click Here
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Agartala, Tripura
Salary: As Per AICTE Norms
- Professor: Minimum Pay Level 14A (Rs.159100-220200) as per 7th CPC
- Associate Professor: Minimum Pay Level 13A2 (Rs.139600-211300) as per 7th CPC
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 8th November 2023
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online by 8th November 2023. The online portal will allow the candidate to take print of the filled-in application after successful electronic submission.
Candidate should pay a nonrefundable application fee through online payment mode at the time of final submission of the application as below
- For the candidates other than SC/ST/PwD category: INR 1000 per application
- For SC/ST category: INR 500 per application
- PwD Category: No fee is required.
Link to apply: Click Here
National Institute of Technology, Agartala
P.O.: Former Tripura Engineering College
TRIPURA (W) – 799055
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here