We are very delighted to say that as per the latest ranking announced by Anna University, Chennai, CIT is ranked
- 1st among Engineering Institutions in Zone 19 of Anna University.
- 6th among group of Engineering Institutions in Chennai Region.
- 25th out of 506 among non-autonomous affiliated institutions across the state.
CIT invites applications from qualified, dedicated and committed faculty members to work in a challenging and interdisciplinary environment who have inclination towards research to bring out solution for social and industrial problems.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Experience: A minimum of 5- 10 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry is preferred.
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields:
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professors/ Associate Professors.
- Preference will be given for those who have received funding from various government/ nongovernment sectors.
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should serve in this institution for at least three years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
Important Note: ME / M.Tech need not apply
Website : www.chennaiinstituteoftechnology.com
How to Apply: : Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the HR- Manager of the college.
Chennai Institute of Technology,
Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur, Chennai.
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook