Zulekha College of Education, Nagpur wanted Assistant Professor in Education for the academic year 2022- 2023. Eligible candidates can apply through Postal.
Post Date: 23rd December 2022
Hiring Organization: Zulekha College of Education
Organization Profile: Zulekha College of Education is situated in Nagpur in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2008, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. ZCE, Nagpur offers 2 courses across 1 streams namely Education and across 2 degrees like B.Ed, M.Ed. Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Employment Type: Full time
Department having vacancy:
- Fine Arts
- Director of Physical Education
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale whereverthe grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET
- Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Pay Scale – As Per UGC & State Government Norms.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to apply: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 09-01-2023 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications. Those who are in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
Zulekha College of Education,
Plot No. 38/39, Shanti Nagar,
For Detailed Faculty Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here