Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by the University of Calicut, Kerala for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in.
Date Posted: 21st January 2022
Name of the College: University of Calicut
College Profile: The University of Calicut is the largest University in Kerala. Established in the year 1968, it is the second university to be set up in Kerala. The University aims to nurture excellence in education and research in its catchment areas of Northern Kerala, historically consigned to the periphery of Kerala’s academic map. The University lays its emphasis on fostering quality human resources and promoting productive research that benefits both local communities and wider humanity. The University was created through a Government plan bifurcating Kerala University.
- Assistant Professor (Contract)
- Computer Science
- Minimum qualification prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations 2018. In the absence of qualified candidates, those without minimum qualifications, but with 55% marks at Masters Degree will also be considered.
- Age limit as on 01/01/2022: Below 40 years (Upper age limit prescribed will be relaxed in the case of OBC, SC/ST and Physically Challenged persons by 3 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively subject to the relevant provisions of KS & SSR)
- Candidate should complete PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Calicut, Kerala
Scale of Pay:
- The Assistant Professors on hourly basis with minimum qualification prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor shall be eligible for a remuneration at the rate of % 1,700/- per session of one and half hours, subject to a maximum of T 42,000/- per month. Assistant Professors on hourly basis without minimum qualifications, but with 55% marks at Masters Degree are eligible for a remuneration at the rate of % 850/- per session of one an half hours, subject to * a maximum of & 25,000/- per month.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
How to Apply: Candidates should reach at the office of the PVC, Administrative Block one hour before the stipulated time on the day of interview for certificate verification.
Economics- 21/01/2022 10a.m
English- 22/01/2022 10a.m
Malayalam- 25/01/2022 10am
Mathematics- 27/01/2022 10am
Computer Science-28/01/2022 10am
University of Calicut
Calicut University p.o,
For More Details (Read the Instructions Carefully) : Faculty Advertisement