Faculty recruitment Job vacancy notification 2023 announced by the Kerala Public Service Commission – Associate Professor/ Reader. Eligible candidates may apply Online.
Date Posted: 4th September 2023
Name of the College: Kerala Public Service Commission- Government Homeopathic Medical Colleges
College Profile: The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located in Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
- Associate Professor/ Reader
Employment Type: Full-Time
Number of vacancies: 21
- Practice of Medicine
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Case taking & Repertorisation
- Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Physiology & Biochemistry
(1) A Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Act.1973 (Central Act 59 of 1973).
(2) 4 years teaching experience in the concerned subject in any of the recognized Homoeopathy Medical Colleges, in Kerala or recognized Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in any other States
(3) Permanent registration with Travancore Cochin Medical Council.
(a) Experience as Supervisor/ Co-Supervisor or Guide/ Co-Guide for Postgraduate Course in Homoeopathy.
b) Research Experience in a research institution recognized by concerned University or State Government or Central Government.
c) Original Publication in research
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Kerala
Apply Mode: Online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”
Scale of pay: As Per UGC Scale
College Website URL: www.keralapsc.gov.in
How to Apply:
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2013. Candidate who have created new Profile from 01.01.2022 should upload their Photograph taken within a period of 6 months. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. The profile correction made by the candidates themselves or through the office of the KPSC on request after the last date fixed for the receipt of applications will not be reflected in the application. Such corrections will come into effect only on the date on which corrections have been made.
- Last date for receipt of applications:- 20.09.2023 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent:- https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Kerala Public Service Commission
MG Road Near Pattom Junction Palace Pattom
Thulasi Hills, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695004
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here