Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Cochin University of Science and Technology – Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online and Postal.
Date Posted: 6th November 2023
Hiring Organization: Cochin University of Science and Technology
Organization Profile: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. It was founded in 1971 and has two campuses: one in Kochi, and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.
Employment Type: Contract
- Physical Oceanography
Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc. Oceanography / M.Tech Ocean Technology with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading System is followed) in the relevant subject as detailed below, from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC (the essential qualifications shall be in compliance
with the UGC Regulations 2018).
Desirable Qualification : Ph.D in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Consolidated Monthly Salary:
- Rs. 42,000 /- per month for Ph.D holders
- Rs. 40,000/- per month for those without Ph.D
- Rs. 810/- for General candidates
- Rs. 165/- for SC/ST candidates
Apply Mode: Online & Postal
College Website URL: http://www.cusat.ac.in/
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online through the website recruit.cusat.ac.in before the last date. The hard copy of the online application in the prescribed format as downloaded from the website, strictly adhering to the terms/regulations mentioned in the Notification should reach the Office of the Registrar before the last date prescribed along with the following enclosures;
a. Self attested copies of necessary documents in proof of all claim made in the application such as Qualification, Date of Birth, Reservation etc.
b. Bio data
Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format or received after the last date prescribed will be summarily rejected. Claims made in the application without supporting documents will not be considered. Claims which are not mentioned in the original application submitted will not be considered at any later stage of application processing. Application fee is not refundable.
Last date for submitting online application: 30.11.2023
Last date for receiving hard copy of application: 08.12.2023
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi – 682 022
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here