Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad – Assistant Professor Jobs for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply online by 2nd December 2023.
Date Posted: 6th November 2023
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad
Organization Profile: Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are autonomous public institutions of national importance for higher education in engineering, science and technology. Starting with IIT Kharagpur in 1951, there are 23 such Institutes of excellence all over India today, and IIT Palakkad belongs to this prestigious group. Celebrated as a major granary of Kerala, Palakkad is the gateway to the State from the North in the form of the nearly 40-kilometre break in the Western Ghats, called the Palakkad Gap. The place is known for its rich traditions, great historical events and personalities connected with it, and its sylvan surroundings, especially the Silent Valley rain forests and the famed palmyra trees.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Biological Sciences and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences and Sustainable Engineering Centre
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: Ph.D. in the relevant area of research, with first class or equivalent at the preceding (penultimate) degree in the appropriate branch with consistently good academic record throughout.
Assistant Professor Gr. I (Level 12): At least 3 years industrial/ research/ teaching experience excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Gr. II (Level 10 and 11): Those with industrial/ research/ teaching experience less than three years (post Ph.D.) will be considered only for this post.
Job Location: Palakkad, Kerala
Pay Scale: Assistant Professor
Level 10 (Rs. 57,700- Rs. 98200)
Level 11 (Rs. 68900 – Rs. 117200)
Level 12 (Rs.101500 -Rs.167400)
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 2nd December 2023
Organization Website: https://iitpkd.ac.in/
How to Apply:
● Applications are to be submitted online through the portal at https://facap.iitpkd.ac.in wherein all necessary instructions may be found. The portal will be open from 10.00 hours November 3, 2023 to 23:59 hrs, December 02, 2023
● Applicants should click on the “Submit the application” button to complete the submission. The applicant will receive an email confirming the submission of the application.
● The completed application along with all enclosures should be submitted through the portal on or before 23:59 hrs, December 02, 2023.
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad
Ahalia Integrated Campus,
For more detailed information (Read Carefully): Click Here