Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Sudha Sureshbhai Maniar College of Computer and Management, Nagpur, Maharashtra -Principal and Assistant Professor for 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal within 15th June 2021
Date Posted: 3rd June 2021
Hiring Organization: Sudha Sureshbhai Maniar College of Computer and Management, Nagpur
Organization Profile: The college is affiliated to R.T. M. Nagpur University. It started in 2008 under the name “College of Computer and Management Studies & Research”. In 2013 the name has been changed to “SUDHA SURESHBHAI MANIAR COLLEGE OF COMPUTER AND MANAGEMENT” after our patron “Smt. Sudha Sureshhai Maniar”. It is run by Shri. Nagpur Gujrati Mandal, which is a linguistic minority charitable organization. The spacious 17000 sq. ft impressive building and beautiful premises has modern computer and electronic labs and a good library.A Junior College was added in 2016 – 2017.
Job Title: Principal and Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Computer Application
- Information Technology
- BCCA(Computer Application)
- Computer Science
Essential Qualifications :
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
- Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
- NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
- The Times Higher Education (THE) or
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai)
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Pay Scale: As Per UGC & State Government Norms.
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website : www.maniarcollege.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Secretary on the address given below on or before dated 15th June 2021 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
- Those who are already in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
Sudha Sureshbhai Maniar College Of Computer & Management
Plot No.103/1-2, Mouza, Chikhli EIA Street Kalamna Market Road,
Kalamna Tal.- Nagpur City, Dist.- Nagpur – 440035
Reference : Advertisement dated on 3rd June 2021