Faculty recruitment notification announced by St.Joseph College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamilnadu for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 22nd November 2022
Institution Name: St.Joseph College of Engineering
About Institution: The mission of St. Joseph College of Engineering is to sustain a community of individuals who are dedicated to the achievement of excellence and who share a vision related to Engineering & Management. St. Joseph College of Engineering is a well-established institution committed to impart education cum discipline to the society since 2001. Each course adopts a comprehensive and unified approach calling for rigorous study in a variety of fields both within the discipline and other related areas. Thus the student is prepared with a thorough understanding of science and technology related to his/her discipline with its implications.
- Professor/Associate Professors/Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- B.E, M.E., Ph.D
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professor/Associate Professors
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/FD/Workshops
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and Non-teaching staff
- Should have knowledge in NBA, NAAC, ISO, and other related documentation works
Should have sound knowledge in their respective field
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Interview Process: Certificate verification, Presentation, HR Discussion
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 3rd December 2022
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their detailed application along with all necessary documents and passport-size photographs to the following Email address on or before 3rd December 2022.
Email Address: [email protected]
St.Joseph College of Engineering,
Near Toll Plaza, Sriperumbudur,
Chennai – 602 117.
Reference: Official Advertisement