Faculty recruitment notification announced by St.Joseph College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamilnadu for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 14th August 2022
Institution Name: St.Joseph College of Engineering
About Institution: The mission of St. Joseph College of Engineering is to sustain a community of individuals who are dedicated to the achievement of excellence and who share a vision related to Engineering & Management. St. Joseph College of Engineering is a well-established institution committed to impart education cum discipline to the society since 2001. Each course adopts a comprehensive and unified approach calling for rigorous study in a variety of fields both within the discipline and other related areas. Thus the student is prepared with a thorough understanding of science and technology related to his/her discipline with its implications.
- Professor/Associate Professors/Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E, M.E., Ph.D, B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc/B.Sc, M.Sc Ph.D (Desirable)
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professor/Associate Professors
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/FD/Workshops
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and Non-teaching staff
- Should have knowledge in NBA, NAAC, ISO, and other related documentation works
Should have sound knowledge in their respective field
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Interview Process: Certificate verification, Presentation, HR Discussion
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 24th August 2022
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their detailed application along with all necessary documents and passport size photographs to the following Email address on or before 24th August 2022.
Email Address: [email protected]
St.Joseph College of Engineering,
Near Toll Plaza, Sriperumbudur,
Chennai – 602 117.
Contact Person Number: 9840396564, 9444405813
Reference: Official Advertisement