Faculty Recruitment 2022 vacancy position announced by Sri Shanmugha College of Pharmacy for the academic year 2022-2023. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 16th September 2022
Hiring Organization: Sri Shanmugha College of Pharmacy, Morur Post, Sankari, Salem (D).
Organization Profile: Sri Shanmugha College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2017- 2018. The college is approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu, Affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai and approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi. The college is located in an Extensive campus of about 120 acres on the state highway connecting Sankari and Tiruchengode. We shall become the Center of Excellence in Pharmaceutical Education and Research by developing innovative teaching practice. Our primary aim is to produce a quality Pharma Graduates who will impact the health care needs of people and will enable them to shine in their life. From this announcement we invite Young. Experienced and Energetic Faculties who are ready to give in their best to our
Job Title/Designation & Vacancy Position
- Department of Pharmaceutics – Professor, Associate Professor
- Department of Pharm.Chemistry- Associate and Assistant Professor
- Department of Pharm. Analysis – Associate and Assistant Professor (Handling analytical equipment skills is also mandatory)
- Department of Pharmacognosy Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Qualification: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the branch of Nursing, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- M. B.Pharm – Assistant professor – 25,000 and above (based on the M.Pharm experience)
- Associate professor – 30000 and above (based on the M.Pharm., experience) Ph.D.
- Professor – 40000 and above (based on the experience)
Job Location: Sankari (Tk), Salem (DT),
Apply Mode: Email
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application along with a brief resume. A scanned copy of all the necessary certificates and passport-size photographs should be sent to the following Email Address within 10 days.
Contact number: 7373654999
Sri Shanmugha College of Pharmacy,
Salem (Dt) – 637304
Reference: Official Advertisement