Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh- Assistant Professor Recruitment for 2021-2022 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply online/ Email.
Post Date: 18th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Organization Profile: Since its inception, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning has integrated ethics and values as the undercurrent of every subject taught at the university. Combined with academic excellence, the university provides a holistic framework of inter-personal development for its students. Its compulsory residential character trains the mind, body and spirit of the student in an environment similar to the ancient Indian ‘gurukula’ system of education, in the most modern context..
Job Title: Assistant Professors
Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
Assistant Professor- Economics – Full-time (Men’s Campus)
- The Assistant Professor will teach courses in Economics to students of B.A. / B.Sc. (Hons.) in Economics and M.A. in Economics programs.
- Additionally, he will be required to actively participate in extra-curricular activities involving students. This forms an important part of the Sri Sathya Sai System of values-based Integral Education.
- A Ph.D. in Economics
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Economics and have excellent knowledge of Quantitative Economics / Econometrics
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level from an Indian university
- Proficiency in English is necessary to effectively communicate with students
- Appreciation and willingness to live a disciplined life as per the code of conduct of the University, based on the basic human values as enunciated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is essential
Pay Scale: As per UGC norms
Apply Mode: Online/ Email
Organization Website: https://www.sssihl.edu.in/
How to Apply:
Step-1: Download the SSSIHL Employment Application form to your computer.
Step-2: Fill in the SSSIHL Employment Application PDF form in Adobe Acrobat.
Step-3: Email the completed Application Form along with other attachments, scanned copies of degree certificates and corresponding marks lists to following mail id before the closing date of application with the subject line: Assistant Professor-Economics
Email ID: [email protected]
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning,
Vijayanagar Colony, Anantapur-Bangalore Road,
Anantapur – 515001, Andhra Pradesh,
Dist. Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here