Andhra University, A. U College of Engineering wanted Research Associate/ SRF in the Department of Electrical Engineering for the academic year 2021. Eligible candidates may apply through email/ Postal within 22nd June 2021
Date Posted: 18th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Andhra University, A. U College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
Organizational Profile: Andhra University College of Engineering (A) (AUCE (A)) had its beginnings in the Composite Madras State before Independence, in 1946. However, the seeds of technical education on Andhra University Campus had been soon in 1933 itself with the inception of Sugar Technology, the present Department of Chemical Engineering. In 1946 after the sanction, the college was initially located at Cocanada (the present Kakinada), under the Madras State. In 1955 after the first bifurcation of the State from the Combined Madras Government, Departments of major branches of Engineering–Mechanical, Civil & Electrical were established on the University Campus.
Job Title: Research Associate/ SRF
Project title: Design and Development of Energy Efficient Submersible Water Pump via PMBLDC Technology, project (through MoU) sanctioned by APSEEDCO, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Duration: Twenty months or till the completion of the project – whichever is earlier.
Employment Type: Temporary
Details of Recruitment:
- Research Associate level III (one position): Ph.D in Electrical Engineering and research experience minimum of 3 – years in handling research projects relevant to power electronics, machine design & control, proto type modelling with electronic hardware assembling knowledge. Monthly fellowship : Rs.62,640/-per month (Rs.54,000/-+HRA)
- SRF- Mechanical (one position): M.E/M.Tech, first class in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience in the CAD design and analysis of structural aspects and FEM/fluid dynamics. Monthly fellowship : Rs. 30,000/- consolidated.
- SRF – Electrical (one position): M.E/M.Tech, first class in Electrical engineering with relevant experience in control system, microcontroller programming, power electronics and hardware etc. Monthly fellowship : Rs. 30,000/- consolidated.
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: Postal/ Email
Last Date:22nd June 2021
How to Apply:
- Applications with full bio-data, attested copies of certificates related to qualifications and experience, recent publications, latest photograph etc., may be sent by e.mail ([email protected]) to the Principal Investigator, APSEEDCO Project, Department of Electrical Engineering, A.U.College of Engineering(A), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003 on or before 22 June 2021.
- Only the short listed candidates as per the requirement and basing on their experience in execution of similar activities will be called for interview
Email Address: [email protected]
Department of Electrical Engineering,
A.U.College of Engineering(A),
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here