Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence, Delhi NCR has announced vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor jobs. Interested candidates may apply online & email by 3rd June 2023.
Date Posted: 26th May 2023
Hiring Organization: Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence, Delhi NCR
Organization Profile: Shiv Nadar University, Delhi NCR is a multidisciplinary, research-focused, and student-centric University offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, the University comprises of academic wings, sophisticated labs, international standard sports facilities, amphitheaters, auditorium, conference rooms and smart classrooms. The University’s goal is to become internationally recognized for the quality of its research and creative endeavors and their applicability to improving quality of life, generating new insights and expanding the boundaries of human knowledge creativity. Committed to excellence in teaching, research and service, the University aims to serve the higher education needs of India and the world beyond.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Regular
- Product Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Design for sustainability
- UX/UI Design
- System Design
- Service Design
- Design with IoT, Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Candidates with a Ph.D. or those in the final stages of completion from a recognized university of repute in India or abroad may apply
- Candidates with Master Degree and minimum experience of five years in Academics/ Research/Industry may also apply.
Pay Scale: As per norms
Location: Delhi NCR
Apply Mode: Online/ Email
Last Date: 3rd June 2023
Organization Website: https://snu.edu.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for this position by uploading the documents in the order mentioned below:
- A design portfolio of the candidate.
- Teaching statement (must include the courses they have taught or can teach)
- Research Statement (must include completed, ongoing and the research plan)
- Latest complete CV with references
- Recent photo— Color, Passport size
- Candidates with PhD need to provide a copy of the PhD degree and a copy of an original, peer-reviewed paper (if published or accepted for publication)
- Candidates pursuing PhD should provide a research paper from the thesis, if applicable.
A single PDF file of these documents, no larger than 10 MB, should be emailed to s[email protected]
Link to apply: Click Here
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314