Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Institute of Chemical Technology at Jalna campus, Mumbai Wanted Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates may apply.
Date Posted: 30th June 2023
Hiring Organization: Institute of Chemical Technology at Jalna campus
Organization Profile: Institute of Chemical Technology is a state-funded deemed university in Mumbai, India. The institute also has campuses at Bhubaneswar, Odisha and Jalna, Marathwada. It is focused on training and research in fields of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Engineering
Qualification: PG/Ph.D in the relevant discipline and as per norms
- The candidate should be completed a PG/Ph.D in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Contract period: 11 months which may be extended subjected to the need of the Institute and satisfactory performance appraisal
- Rs. 65,000/- p.m. (all inclusive) for Ph.D. candidates
- Rs.40,000/- p.m. (all inclusive) for Masters candidates
Job Location: Jalna, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 6th July 2023
Organization Website: http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their application along with Curriculum Vitae/Bio-Data by email under the heading “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Technology or Chemical Engineering or Food Engineering” or at the following Email address on or before Thursday, 6th July 2023.
Email Address: [email protected]
INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY ICT Main Campus
For Detailed Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here