Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Uttar Pradesh has announced Faculty jobs 2021 for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor. Interested candidates may apply through Online/ Email Immediately
Date Posted: 6th July 2021
Hiring Organization: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Amethi
Organization Profile: The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG), Government of India, set up the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology at Jais, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, by the Act of the Parliament. The Institute has been accorded the eminence of being an Institution of National Importance along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. The Institute is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading oil public sector units (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Oil India Limited, Gail (India) Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board. The Institute is associating with leading International Universities/Institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum Technology and Energy.
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- M. Tech
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- MBA with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Energy, HR, and Operations
- Engineering, Science, Social Science, Humanities, and Management
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions): PhD with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout. In addition, for:
- Professor: 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
- Associate Professor: A minimum of 6 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor, Grade-I: PhD with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with very good academic record in all preceding degrees. Regular appointment can be made for those with 3 or more years of teaching / research / industrial experience excluding experience gained during PhD.
- Assistant Professor, Grade-II (on Contract): PhD with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with very good academic record in all preceding degrees. For a fresh PhD, the position will be on contract basis for the first three years. Experience gained during PhD will not be considered.
- Applicants for the post of Assistant professor in engineering discipline must possess B Tech degree in the relevant discipline.
- Applicants for the post of Assistant professor in Management must possess MBA/relevant degree.
- Professor: 14A (Rs. 159100-220200) – Rs. 1,59,100/p.m.
- Associate Professor: 13A2 (Rs. 139600-211300) – Rs. 1,39,600/p.m.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): 12: (101500-167400) – Rs. 1,01,500/p.m.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): 11: (Rs. 57700-98200) – Rs. 89,900/p.m.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II)**: 10: (Rs. 57700-98200) – Rs. 70,900/p.m.
- *Plus Dearness Allowance and Transport Allowance as per the Central Government rule.
- **On completion of one year experience from the date of award of PhD (excluding the experience gained while pursuing PhD), the incumbent shall move to Academic Pay Level-11 and after three years to Academic Pay Level-12 as Assistant Professor Grade-I as per the Institute norms.
- Suitable accommodation may be provided in the campus, else permissible HRA may be provided. The other benefits such as LTC, medical re-imbursement, and education allowance for children, reimbursement of telephone bills, cumulative professional development grant (CPDA) for books, national and international conferences etc shall be permitted as per the Government/Institute norms.
Job Location: Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online/ Email
Last Date: Immediately
Organization Website: https://www.rgipt.ac.in/
How to Apply: Application forms can be filled online available on the institute website www.rgipt.ac.in. The form duly filled should be submitted online and a copy should be sent by electronic mail given below
Email Address: [email protected]
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Mubarakhpur Mukhetia More,
Amethi – 229304, Uttar Pradesh
For More Details (Read carefully): Click Here