Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by Rajalakshmi Engineering (Autonomous), Chennai, Tamil Nadu for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 5th Sep. 2023
Hiring Organization: Rajalakshmi Engineering College
Organization Profile: Rajalakshmi Engineering College, approved by AICTE, New Delhi, established in the year 1997 currently offers 18 UG and 9 PG courses and also offers 9 Research programs (Ph.D./M.S.). It consist of both classroom teaching as well as outbound training which will make our students industry-ready from the day they graduate from REC.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Computer Science and Engineering.
Qualification: Ph.D., Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Humanities and Sciences (Maths (MPhill / PhD & English (MPhill / PhD) )
- MBA with specialization in Operations, Business Analytics. Professionals working in the Industries in any of the above areas will be given preference.
- Assistant Professor – Experience not mandatory.
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, C, C++ and Python
Qualification and Experience: As per AICTE norms
Job Location: REC Campus, Thandalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale: Based on Qualification and Experience
Apply mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within a week.
Rajalakshmi Engineering College,
Contact Number:-044 67181111 /1020 / 1019
Organization website: www.rajalakshmi.org