Date Posted: 7th August 2020
Hiring Organization: Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancy:
- School of Physical Science
- School of Chemical Science
- School of Earth Science
- School of Social sciences
- School of Computational Science
- School of Commerce and Management
- School of Languages
- School of Technology
- School of Performing Fine Arts
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminars, sponsored/ funded/ supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
Job Location: Solapur, Maharashtra
Last Date: 11th August 2020
Pay Scale: For Qualification SET, NET, M.Phil. or Ph.D., MCA holder candidates Rs. 22000/- per month and others Rs. 18000/- per month and for MBA – as per sixth pay commission.
Apply Mode: Email / Online interview
Mode of Walk-in-Interviews: Through online platform (video conferencing e.g. Zoom, Google meet etc.)
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 500/- for General, EWS candidates, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (Divyang).
Mode of Payment: Through NEFT only the details for this is as below
i)Name of the Bank – Central bank of India,
ii)Account number – 3177057679,
iii) IFSC Code – CBIN0282815.
Organization Website: www.su.digitaluniversity.ac/
PUNYASHLOK AHILYADEVI HOLKAR SOLAPUR UNIVERSITY,
SOLAPUR – 413 255
Reference: Official Advertisement