Faculty Development Program 2021 notification announced by Anna University, Regional Campus, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates may register through online within 1st June 2021
Date Posted: 10th May 2021
Organization Name: Anna University, Regional Campus, Coimbatore
Organization Profile: Anna University Regional Campus Coimbatore was established in the year 2008 and offering UG, PG & Research Programmes in the disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Science and Management. This campus is situated in the foot hills of Western Ghats in the industrially advanced city of Coimbatore. This campus is a green campus which provides accommodation for 350 students in its hostel.
Event Type: Faculty Development Program
Event Title: FDTP on Ad hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks
Sponsored by: Centre for Faculty Development, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
Start Date: 7th June 2021
End Date: 12th June 2021
Department Conducting Event: Department of ECE, Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore – 641046.
- Submission of Application : 01th June 2021
- Intimation of Selection : 02nd June 2021
- Confirmation by Participants : 03nd June 2021
- Dr. V. R. Vijaykumar, Asso. Professor
- Dr. V. Bhanumathi, Asst. Professor
Organization Website: ,
- Number of seats is restricted to 60 only.
- No Registration fees and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Registration through online mode via https://forms.gle/iPoBwqZdKcBa1YeW6 only.
- Selection on first come first served basis.
- Preference will be given to the young faculty based on eligibility criteria.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email only.
- Accommodation is not available.
- Send the duly filled in Registration forms to the Co-ordinator by post on or before 01st June 2021.
Email Id: [email protected]
FDTP on Ad hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks
Department of ECE,
Regional Campus, Coimbatore
Coimbatore – 641 046.
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here