Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for SERB-IMPRINT-II sponsored research project titled “Development of 3D Printed Wearable Button Antenna for Soldier Performance Monitoring Applications” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of posts: 01
Essential qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) selected through any one of the following
- National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Valid GATE scores or National Level Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF Positions) is essential
Salary (Consolidated): Rs. 30,000 per month /-Consolidated
Duration of Project: 3 years
Tenure of Assignment: 1 year, extendable further till the completion of Project based on performance and fund availability
- Purchase of equipment and components for the project
- Simulation, Fabrication, Experimental verification of the Antenna and other associated components.
- Documentation of the results
1. The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format
2. Mere full filling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
3. The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to Canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected
4. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
5. Preference will be given to the candidate who is having a good academic record, research potential, and relevant experience in the related project area
6. Eligible candidates must fill the application through the online link given https://forms.gle/8baTSysWg6WPrYqdA in addition, a scanned copy of the filled application form and relevant certificates as a single .pdf file should be uploaded.
7. PI Can be reached through the mail ID: [email protected] with the subject marked as “JRF- IMPRINT-II-2021”.
8. The last date for receipt of applications is 26.09.2021. The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail
9. The interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli/Online
10. Selected candidates are expected to join immediately
Reference: Official Advertisement