National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Jalandhar (Punjab), Kurukshetra (Haryana), Rourkela (Odisha), Surat (Gujarat), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), and Mizoram has announced Non- Teaching faculty jobs 2021 for the post of Director. Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed form through online/ Postal by 10th May 2021.
Date Posted: 13th April 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technology
Organization Profile: The National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are the premier autonomous public technical and research universities located in India. They are governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, which declared them as institutions of national importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance. The National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 lists thirty-one institutes. Each NIT is autonomous, linked to the others through a common council (NIT Council), which oversees their administration and all NITs are funded by the Government of India.
Job Title: Non-Teaching Faculty
Employment Type: Full time
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Having a Ph.D. degree with a first class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering / Technology. In the case of candidates who have obtained Ph.D. directly after B.E. / B.Tech., they should have obtained 1st class at Bachelor’s level in Engineering / Technology.
- The candidate shall have 15 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 10 years must be at the level of Professor or above in a reputed educational Institute, Industry, Research Organisations.
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- The candidate shall be an eminent person in his / her field of specialization with an outstanding academic record throughout.
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
Job Location: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Jalandhar (Punjab), Kurukshetra (Haryana), Rourkela (Odisha), Surat (Gujarat), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), and Mizoram
- The post carries a pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with a Special Allowance of Rs.11,250/- and other usual allowances.
- The terms and conditions of the services will be those as set forth in the Act, Statutes and Ordinances of the Institute.
Apply Mode: Online/ Postal
Last Date: On or before 10th May 2021
Organization Website: http://nitcouncil.org.in/
How to Apply: Candidates who are all interested to apply for the post of Non-Teaching Faculty jobs at the National Institute of Technology may apply in the prescribed form available online on the university website or by post along with degree certificates, experience certificate on or before the 10th May 2021.
Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Education, Room No.429 A, C –Wing,
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here