Faculty recruitment vacancy notification announced by the National Institute for the empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai, Tamilnadu – Staff Members for the 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-In on 13th May 2021 at 11 AM
Date Posted: 1st May 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute for the empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
College Profile: National Institute for empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) established in the year 2005, on East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, (about 30 km from Chennai Central railway station, Mofussil bus terminus and airport) Under Department of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, to serve as a national resource center for empowerment of persons with Multiple Disabilities such as those with two or more disabilities in a person. The Disabilities enumerated as per PWD (1995) Act, are Low Vision, Blindness, Locomotor Disability, Hearing Impairment, Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, Leprosy Cured Persons and as per The National Trust (1999) Act, are Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities.
Job Title: Assistant Professor/ Tutor
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancy: Dept. of Therapeutics and Dept. of Speech Hearing & Communication
- Assistant Professor: (Audiology & Speech Language Pathology) (Consultant)
- Tutor (Consultant)
- Assistant Professor:
- M.Sc (Sp & Hg)/ MASLP /M.Sc (Audiology) /M.Sc (SLP) or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/Clinical/ Research in the field of rehabilitation.
- Valid RCI registration.
- Desirable: Ph. D in core area and publications
- Bachelor in Occupational Therapy. (Full Time)
- Minimum two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Desirable: Possessing any RCI recognized qualification.
- Candidate should complete their PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 44,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Tutor: Rs. 30,800/- per month. (Consolidated)
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Walk-in Date and Time: 13th May 2021 at 11 AM
Organization Website: www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
How to Apply:
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report before 11.00 A.M on 13th May 2021.
Venue: NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
- (Room No. 52 for Tutor, Dept. of Therapeutics, 1st Floor NIEPMD)
- (Room No. 68 for Asst. Professor (A&SLP), Dept. of SHC 2nd Floor NIEPMD)
National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities,
East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post),
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 603 112.
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here