Date Posted: 22nd December 2019
Hiring Organization: Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College
Organization Profile: The unwavering commitment, administrative dynamism and foresighted guidance of Late Dr. C.L.Metha, faithfully followed by his son Shri. Harish L Metha have enabled Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College to successfully complete 12 years of its service. The Late Founder Secretary Dr. C.L. Metha’s noble policy “No Capitation fees” in any sort or form, a unique philosophy for engineering education is strictly followed under the stewardship of Shri. Harish L Metha, who is the present Secretary and Correspondent. Dr. V.K.R. Jeyasingh was principal since inception to 2006 – 07. For the Academic year 2007-08 Dr. J. Pattabiraman was principal. For the Academic year 2008 – 12 Dr. G.B. Jaiprakash Narain was principal. From the Academic year 2011 – 12 onwards Dr. M.D.K. Kumaraswamy has taken charge as Vice-principal. From the Academic year 2012 – 13 onwards Dr. A. Srinivasan has taken charge as principal i/c.
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Student Councillor/Staff for Admin office/Transport Office and Computer Operator
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Qualification for Professor Job: Ph.D with Experience (As per AICTE Norm)
- Qualification for Associate Professor Job: Ph.D with Experience (As per AICTE Norms
- Qualification for Assistant Professor Job: M.E/M.Tech with 1st class and M.A/M.Sc., M.Pjil with 1st Class, BBA/MBA with 1st class
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per AICTE norm
Valid Through: Within 10 days from 17th December 2017
Apply mode: Postal
Official Website: Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidate may send your application with full bio-data to the following postal address within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College,
Thorapakkam, Chennai – 600097.
Reference: Advertisement on THE HINDU dated 22nd December 2019
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook