Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore – Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online within 16th April 2021
Date Posted: 13th April 2021
Hiring Organization: Vellore Institute of Technology
Organization Profile: Vellore Institute of Technology is a private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated, and four research programs. It has its campuses in Chennai, Bhopal, Amaravati.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the project: “Intelligent Off grid systems for Energy sustainable Village”
Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology
- B.E./B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering + M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics or relevant stream with minimum of 70% in both UG and PG from recognized University/ Institute.
- Preferably age should be less than 35 Years.
- Hands-on experience on Embedded C programming of any microcontroller, PSPICE, KICAD, MATLAB
- Fabrication of power electronic converters and its implementation in real time.
- Purchase of equipment and selection components for the project.
The candidate selected as JRF is eligible to register for pursuing Ph.D. programme at VIT. However, for admission to PhD program at VIT Vellore, the candidate must meet eligibility requirements as per VIT rules and regulations and also qualify the written examination and/or interview.
Job Location: Vellore, Tamilnadu
Stipend: Rs.25,000/- pm plus 10% HRA
Duration: 16 Months
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: vit.ac.in
How to Apply: Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 16th April 2021 through online
To Apply: Click Here
Dr. N. Rajasekar,
School of Electrical Engineering ,
Vellore Institute of Technology,
Vellore, 632014, TamilNadu.
For More Details(Read Carefully): Click Here