Defence R&D Organisation , Integrated Test Range, Balasore wanted JRF for 2021- 2022 academic year. Eligible candidates can apply within 9th July 2021 through Email.
Date Posted: 17th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Defence Research & Development Organization
- DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Job Title: JRF
Employment Type: Temporary
- Computer Science and Engineering/ IT
- Electronics and Communication Engg or Electronics and Telecommunication engg or Electronics and Instrumentation Engg or Applied Electronics and instrumentation Engg.(A, E & |)
- B.E / B.Tech in first division with valid GATE score.
- M.E / M.Tech in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
Upper age limit: Not exceeding 28 Yrs (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates) as on 09/07/2021 for JRF.
Emolument: Rs. 31,000/~per month for JRF with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules
Job Location: Odisha
Duration of Project: The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 05 (Five) years. The initial tenure will be of 02 (Two) years and will subsequently be elevated to SRF for the remaining 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO Guidelines
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 9th July 2021
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to send applications (form in PDF is also available at website www.drdo.gov.in) in soft copy (scanned copy) along with certificates and testimonials at [email protected], They have to super scribe the Subject in Block Letters-APPLICATION FOR THE POST OFJRF /t is important for the candidates to submit their application form and supporting documents as an attachment in a SINGLE pdf only. The application form should be typewritten and scanned as pdf after signature. Handwritten Application will not be accepted.
- The Walk-in-interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing via Cisco Webex. SMS/ Email will be sent to the shortlisted candidates regarding VC mode/ Date/ Timing of Interview.
Email Address: [email protected]
Integrated Test Range (ITR)
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Ministry of Defence, Government of India
Chandipur, Balasore — 756025
For More Details (Read carefully): Click Here