Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by Gurugram University, Gurugram, Haryana – Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Postal
Post Date: 11th January 2023
Hiring Organization: Gurugram University, Haryana
Organization Profile: Gurugram University will be synonymous with excellence in education. The students from every nook and corner of the country and from every group and stratum of society will live, learn and play in the sprawling lush green campus, nestled at Sector-51, Gurugram. It is great that you have taken an important step forward by choosing to embark on a future enriched with global studies at Gurugram University. The University will have faculty and other support and service staff, who will cater various needs of students and campus which will facilitate learning and imbibe the best practices among students.
- Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Computer Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Corporate/ Criminal Law
- i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peerreviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 asper the criteria given in Annexure-E.
ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level
at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Pay Scale: Pay Level as per 7 th CPC
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website : www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in
How to Apply: The Application form along with self attested copies of supporting documents should be sent to The Deputy Registrar (Estt), Gurugram University, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51, Gurugram by speed Post on or before 31.01.2023 up to 4.00 PM. No application will be received through e-mail/fax. The University would not be responsible for any postal delay. The Candidates must mention the documents attached with application form with page numbers. Additional sheets may be used, if so required, to provide the information. Candidates must write “Application for the post of “ ” on top of envelop in which application along with enclosures are being submitted.
The Deputy Registrar (Estt),
Mayfield Garden, Sector-51,
For Detailed Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here