Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra Wanted Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online within 25th May 2021
Date Posted: 10th May 2021
Hiring Organization: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Organization Profile: Established on October 1, 1933, as the University Department of Chemical Technology (popularly called UDCT) of the University of Bombay (now Mumbai), with the noble intention of advancing India’s knowledge reserves in chemical science and technology, the Institute has grown to become a premier (deemed) university devoted to education, training, research and industrial collaboration in chemical engineering, chemical technology, applied chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, and bio-processing.
Job Title: Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II
Project Title: DST-PURSE (DST)
Duration: 4 years
No. of Positions: 15
Qualifications: PG/ As per Norms
Job Location: Mumbai
- Project Associate-I (Rs. 31,000+ 24% HRA)
- Project Associate-II (Rs. 35,000+ 24%HRA) for the candidates qualified in GATE/GPAT or CSIR-UGC-NET or similar examination conducted by Central Government Departments or Agencies.
- If you are not qualified as per the above conditions, you are entitled for following fellowship: Project Associate-I (Rs. 25,000+ 24% HRA) Project Associate-II (Rs. 28,000+ 24%HRA)
Last date: 25th May 2021
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should apply by filling this form AFTER READING ANNEXURE-I OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT
- A Link to attend interview would be sent to the selected candidates.
- The candidates can be admitted to PhD program of ICT based on the institutional rules and regulations. The recommendation of the committee will be final.
Apply Online: Click Here
Institute of Chemical Technology
Nathalal Parekh Marg, near Khalsa College,
Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here