Faculty recruitment 2022 Job vacancy notification announced by the Institute For Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru, Karnataka – Reader/ Assistant Professor/Assistant Investigator(Scientist – E) and Fellow-E/ Scientist-D Jobs for 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Post Date: 14th November 2022
College Name: Institute For Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru
College Profile: Research at inStem addresses complex problems in areas of cell-differentiation and tissue regeneration using human pluripotent cells, examines clinical manifestations of diseases that can potentially be treated by stem cells, models human diseases using stem cells, uses model organisms to address fundamental questions in regenerative biology, develops platforms to interrogate signaling pathways with new chemical entities, and finally, develops tools that will help to better understand the biology driving stem cells and eventually treat disease states. Research is carried out by groups who work on tightly-knit themes, crossing boundaries and developing new approaches to address questions larger than the expertise of the individual laboratory.
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Investigator(Scientist – E)
- Fellow-E/ Scientist-D
Employment Type: Full-Time
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- PhD in life sciences or other Allied Sciences or Equivalent with 8 years R & D experience including Ph.D, demonstrated by strong publications and successful funding of competitive extramural grants.
- Should be an outstanding scientist with a strong and exceptional research record with independent discovery research and collaborative/thematic research of a high order. Should have a strong research record with promise to contribute to the focused research themes at the Institute and/ or carry out their own discovery driven research.
Experience for Deputation: Scientists from Central/ State Governments, Research Institutes, Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in parent Department or
- With 4 years’ service in Level 12 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department and possess the essential qualification & experience as mentioned above.
- Masters in Life Sciences/Medicine or equivalent, with 5 years experience.
Desirable: Ph.D in Life Sciences or other Allied Sciences. Five years of previous experience relevant to statutory and regulatory requirements in a biomedical research environment
Apply Mode: Online
College Website URL: https://www.instem.res.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through Online within 15th November 2022
Apply Online: Click Here
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine,
GKVK – Post
Bangalore 560065, India.
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here