Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Gurugram, Haryana – Assistant Professor Jobs, Associate Professor Jobs. Eligible candidate may apply within 26th June 2020.
Date Posted: 18th May 2020
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Organization Profile: The in-principle approval was granted by the Planning Commission in year 2006 for development of a world-class institution on corporate affairs. Subsequently, detailed consultations were undertaken by MCA with the Planning commission, corporate leaders, national & international institutions such as IIT Kharagpur, Yale University, George Washington university and multilateral bodies such as commonwealth secretariat regarding structure and functions of the proposed institution. Professional institutions like ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI were also consulted regarding the feasibility and relevance of such institute.
Job Title: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
Employment Type: Full Time / Contract
Departments having vacancy:
- Associate Professor, School of Competition Law & Market Regulation
- Assistant Professor, School of Corporate Law
- Assistant Professor, School of Corporate Governance
- Assistant Professor, School of Business Environment
Qualification: Ph. D with 55% in the preceding degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant field
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
- Associate Professor: Rs.1,48,000 – 1,80,000
- Assistant Professor: Rs.80,000-1,20,000
Dead Line: 26th June 2020
Organization Website: www.iica.nic.in/
Apply Mode: Postal / EMail
How to Apply: The applications in the prescribed proforma along with documents should reach the following address and by email.
Email ID: [email protected]
Administrative officer III,
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs,
Gurugram , Haryana 122052
Reference: Official Notification
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook