Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan, Gujarat – Faculty/Teaching Assistant Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply Online and appear for walk-in interview
Date Posted: 4th October 2021
Hiring Organization: Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University
Organization Profile: The geographical jurisdiction of the North Gujarat University encompasses four districts-Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha and Sabarkantha. Each one of the four district has its own distinct heritage. Geographically a part of the whole area is towards the desert of Kutchh, while on the North-Eastern side are rocky regions of forest populated by the tribal. The economy of the area is mainly agricultural. There are a few towns here and no big city. The rest of the population lives in villages. With a view to catering to the peculiar cultural and educational needs of the area, North Gujarat University was established by the Ordinance No. 5 of 1986 dated 17.5.1986 which was later passed as the North Gujarat University Act No.22 of 1986 on 11/9/86 by the Legislative Assembly of Gujarat. The University has been functioning since then and growing and expanding steadily.
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Assistant
- Zoology (Lab Assistant)
- Drill Master
- CIMF-Chemistry Maintenance Officer
- Yoga Yoga-Instructor
- Computer Centre/ Result center
- IT & Software Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Vadali Khedbrahma Campus – Computer-Cum-Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Institute of Architecture
- Department of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Department of English
- Department of Life Science
- S.K.School of Business Management For B.Com
- M.Sc. Chemistry (Vadali Khedbrahma Campus)
- Department of Bio-tech
- Diploma in Fire & Safty
- Hospital Management Diploma in Health & Sanitary Inspector
(I) For the post of Asstt. Professor/ Teaching Assistant and Guest Faculty, Qualifications as per UGC, AICTE, Council of Architecture & University norms are required.
(II) For Lab Assistant:- Bachelor Degree in relevant Subject. However, Post Graduate Degree holder will be preferable.
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Patan, Gujarat
Pay Scale :
- Asstt. Professor Rs.45,000/-
- Asstt. Professor Rs.30,000/-
- Teaching Assistant Rs.22,000/-
- Lab Assistant Rs.12,000/
- Drill Master- Rs.22,000/-
- Maintenance Officer- 30,000/-
- Yoga-Instructor- 20,000/-
- Computer-Cum-Clerk- 20,000/-
- IT & Software Engineer – 50,000/-
- Hardware Engineer- 25,000/-
- Web-developer- 20,000/-
Apply Mode: Online and Walk-in
Organization Website: www.ngu.ac.in
How to Apply: Online Applications are invited and A Walk in interview is to be held for the following adhoc positions as shown below. The Form is available on the university website : www.ngu.ac.in. The process fee for the following posts shall be Rs.300/-. The Draft of this process fee shall be submitted along with the filled up form. The Draft shall be in favor of
Registrar H.N.G.U. Patan. The filled up form is to be submitted at the office of the university from 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon on interview date. The time and date of the interview is as shown below. Interested candidate are requested to remain present along with original certificates and Xerox copies.
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.