Recruitment for Research Professor, Post-Doctoral Fellow and MS by Research position in the field of Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology, Molecular Biology, Stem cell and Cancer Biology.
Date Posted: 9th July 2022
Hiring Organization: Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIST Campus Selaiyur)
Organization Profile: The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in January 2003.
Job Title: Research Professor, Post-Doctoral Fellow and MS by Research
Employment Type: Full time
Department having vacancy:
- Molecular Biology
- Stem cell
- Cancer Biology.
Qualifications: PhD in respective discipline with good publication profile.
- Ph.D. qualified applicants from a reputed Institution with credible research experience,
awarded/ potential to attract Govt. sponsored research grants.
- Ph.D. qualified applicants interested to pursue post-doc can also apply.
- B. E or B. tech qualified candidates interested to do MS by Research are welcome to
1. Research Professor: Ph.D. with at least 5 years of experience with demonstrated excellence in Research. Preference will be given to candidate who are holding grants and with a greater number of publications. Preference will be given to the Principal Investigator who handled a project earlier.
2. Postdoctoral Fellow: Ph.D. with at least 5 years of experience with demonstrated excellence in Research. Preference will be given to aboard experience with a greater number of publications.
3. MS by Research: B. E or B. tech qualified candidates who have already completed a project can apply.
- Commitment to work.
- Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: Salary is not a constraint.
Apply Mode: Email / postal (email subject line must indicate your job tittle and Department, same as on cover for hard copy)
Organization Website: www.bharathuniv.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV to the following email id or by post.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
The Pro Vice Chancellor (Research)
Research and Development, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research,
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai- 600 073, Tamil Nadu
Contact No: +917806935297
Reference: Official Advertisement