Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences,Coimbatore Tamilnadu Advertisement in Hindustan Times Epaper for Faculty recruitment 2019- Post of Director Jobs, Professor Jobs, Associate Professors Jobs, Assistant Professor Jobs and HOD Jobs and Various Non Teaching Jobs for Various Engineering and Non Engineering Departments. For More detail read full Jobs below.
Post Date: 12th February 2019
College Name: Karunya University
About College: Karunya Institute of Technology and Science established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted an autonomous status in 2000 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India. Accredited by NAAC, the institution offers a wide array of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree programmes in various branches of Engineering, Biotechnology, Food processing and Agricultural Sciences. From a humble beginning of 180 students, the institution has rapidly grown to 8491 students and 452 faculty representing 18 academic departments.
- Teaching: Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors
- Non Teaching: Lab Technician
Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering- VLSI/Artificial Intelligence/Communication System/Embedded System
- Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-Robotics/Biomedical/Industrial Automation
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Food Processing Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering- Agronomy/Soil Science/Pathology/Entomology/Plant Breeding/Horticulture/Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Microbiology
- English- Fluid Dynamics
- Computer Science
- Medial and Communication
- Management Studies
- Mass and Communication
Qualification and Experience :
For Professor Jobs:
- A Ph.D degree with first class in B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology/M.Sc (in the relevant field)/MBA
- A minimum of 15 years of experience on teaching/industry/research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals/patents of which at least 5 years should be in teaching at the level of Professor
For Associate Professor Jobs:
- A Ph.D degree with first class in B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology/M.Sc (in the Agriculture)/M.Sc in relevant.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience on teaching/industry/research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals/patents
For Assistant Professor Jobs:
First class in their Master Degree with Ph.D and Considerable teaching experience / Research /Industry experience with NET/SLET Qualification
- A Ph.D degree with first class in B.Sc/B.A and M.Sc/M.A in Visual communication/Mass Communication
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in teaching/industry/research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals/patents/consultancy.
Job Location: Coimbatore,Tamilnadu
Last Date: 20th February 2019
Salary: As Per University norms
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested candidates candidate may apply for the above post through online.
To Apply Online: Clickhere
Coimbatore- 641 114.
Reference: Advertisement on Hindustan Times Epaper dated on 12th February 2019