T. John Institute of Management and Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka Advertised officially for the faculty recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor Jobs and Visiting Faculty job For More Details see below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 12th February 2019
Name of the College: T. John Institute of Management and Science
About College: The year was 2004 when T. John Institute of Management And Science began. The college founded by Dr. Thomas P. John, offered a 2 year MBA Degree course to students. T. John institute of management and science attracts students from all over India .The College is governed by a governing Board, the Chairman being Dr. Thomas P.J. The other members of this governing Board are high-profile industrialists, financiers, entrepreneurs and renowned academicians.
Job Title: Visiting Faculty/Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor in Finance and Commerce
- Assistant Professor in Human Resource
- Visiting Faculty in Health care Management
Qualification:MBA in Finance/ M.Com/ MBA in Health care Management & MBA in Human Resource.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should have completed their PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Written test (If cleared Next round will be allotted)
- Principal Round (If cleared Next round will be allotted)
- Final round with Committee members.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary : As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: As soon as possible
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for the above post through Online
88/1, Bannerghatta Road, Gottigere,
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email