Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in on 22nd November 2023.
Post Date: 21st November 2023
College Name: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi
College Profile: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (Ambedkar University Delhi or AUD) is a public University with a multi-campus, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Guest Faculty
Departments: Liberal Discipline and Pedagogy
- Political Science
- Hindi Communicative Skills
- English Communicative Skills
- Art Education
- Post-Graduate Degree in History with minimum fifty-fice percent marks or its equivalent grade.
- B.Ed degree with minimum fifty-five percent marks or equivalent grade.
- National Eligibility Test or State Level Eligibility Test or Doctor of Philosophy in Education or in the concerned subject as prescribed by the University Grants Commission for these categories of posts.
Job Location: Delhi
Pay Scale: The Honorarium for Guest faculty as per entitlement i.e. Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per month as per UGC norms
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 22nd November 2023 at 9.30 am to 11.30 am
College Website URL: https://aud.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in interview in the School of Education Studies with all their original certificates/ Marksheets with an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport-size photograph along with updated Bio-data.
School of Education Studies,
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University,
Lothi Road Campus,
For Detailed information(Read the advertisement Carefully): Click Here