Faculty recruitment notification announced by Department of Health, Medical & Family welfare Government of Andhra Pradesh wanted Assistant Professor for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Date Posted: 5th December 2022
Institution Name: Department of Health, Medical & Family welfare Government of Andhra Pradesh
The Directorate of Medical Education ensures the smooth functioning of all medical colleges and attached teaching hospitals, nursing schools and nursing colleges.
The main functions and services of the Directorate are:
- To provide Specialist Medical Care and medical facilities to people through hospitals.
- To impart quality Medical Education to undergraduates, P. G. and Super Speciality post graduates through Medical Colleges and Teaching hospitals.
- To provide training in para-medical courses like nursing and medical and laboratory technology, etc. through Medical Colleges and Teaching Hospitals
The present department of Medical Education was originally called Department of Medical Services with its origin in composite Madras State under British India. It continued, as such, till Andhra State was formed on 01. 11. 53 with 11 districts from the former Madras State.
The present Directorate of Medical Education was created in the year 1987, after many changes that took place from 1967 to 1987. Full-fledged functioning of the department started from 29. 9. 1987.
Under Act 6 of 1986 – University of Health Sciences Act 1986, NTR University of Health Sciences was established at Vijayawada to provide for the establishment and incorporation of a Teaching and Affiliating University in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the purposes of ensuring efficient and systematic education, trainee and Research on the Allopathic and Indian systems of Medicine, Dentistry, and Nursing. Hence the Academic activities earlier under D. M. E. were transferred to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, from 1986 onwards.
Employment Type: DIRECT RECRUITMENT & LATERAL ENTRY
Departments having vacancy:
- Assistant Professor in broad specialties (Clinical and Non Clinical) , Super Specialties
and Dental Specialties
- Assistant Professor of Anatomy
- Assistant Professor of Bio Chemistry
- Assistant Professor of Physiology
- For Detailed Departments: Click Here
Qualification: PG Degree (i.e., MD/MS/DNB/DM/MD) in concerned specialty from the institutions recognized by MCI/NMC/DCI
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Good Publication Records
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid as per the rules in force till the completion of probation period. The 7th UGC Pay scales (G.O.Ms.No.22, HM & FW (A1) Dept., Dated 01.03.2021) will be applicable after completion of the probation period.
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Website: https: https://dme.ap.nic.in/
How To Apply:
1. Applications shall be submitted online at dme.ap.nic.in from 01.12.2022 to 7.12.2022 11.59PM
2. The candidates shall have to pay the application fee Rs.1000/- for OC and Rs.500/-
for BC, SC, EWS, ST and PH candidates.
3. Payment shall be done in Online Mode only.
4. Interested candidates are requested visit website dem.ap.nic.in. Candidates shall submit
the application online and uploading certificates in support of their claims in the application
To Apply Online: CLick Here
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
(Old Government General Hospital), Hanumanpeta,
Vijayawada 520 003, Andhra Pradesh
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here