Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by the Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu for 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may appear walk-in on 24th and 27th December 2019.
Post Date: 21st December 2019
Name of the College: Central University of Tamil Nadu
College Profile: The Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometers to the east of Thanjavur.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Department and Walk-in date:
- Material Science: 24th December 2019
- Economics: 27th December 2019
- Commerce: 24th December 2019
- A Masters’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu
Scale of Pay: As per norms
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Website : www.cutn.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are invited with all original certificates and a copy of CV (5 sets). Superannuated teachers may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to a maximum age limit of 70 years.
Department of Materials Science, Commerce, Economics,
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur – 610 005,
Reference: Official Notification