Bharati Vidyapeeth , Pune announced faculty recruitment for the academic year 2020- 2021 job notification for various Teaching posts. Eligible candidates can send their documents before 06th February 2021
Post Date: 26th January 2021
Name of the College: Bharati Vidyapeeth , Pune
Organization Profile: Bharati Vidyapeeth had a very humble beginning. Bharati Vidyapeeth had its birth in a small room in a remote corner of an old part of Pune City. The onlookers then could not digest the word “Vidyapeeth” (University) in the name “Bharati Vidyapeeth”. A newspaper once sarcastically commented that this Vidyapeeth borne in a congested lane of Pune City, would meet its natural death there itself. But that was not to be so. Bharati Vidyapeeth flourished and flourished extensively. It achieved ever greater heights of success. It went in search of new horizons and expanded its sphere of activities at an unbelievable speed. It was around 1963, when he was still a part time school teacher that Dr. Kadam was disturbed on seeing that not many Maharashtrian students could get admissions to national level institutions such as National Defence Academy or clear competitive examinations. He noted that the root cause of this was a relatively weak foundation of these students in subjects such as English and Mathematics. With a view to promote interest and liking in the minds of the students for these two subjects, Bharati Vidyapeeth, since its inception, started conducting competitive examinations for school going children in the same. This subsequently became its major activity, which still continues.
- Assistant Professors/ Associate Professor and Professor
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Business
- Information Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
- M.E. / M.Tech. in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. with first class. Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable. Minimum of 10 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industrial experience of which at least five years should be at the level of Associate Professor or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / Patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection
- M.E. / M.Tech. in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. with first class. Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline.Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable. Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D.
- M.E. / M.Tech. in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. with first class and minimum five years teaching experience. Desirable Ph.D. Degree in appropriate discipline from approved University
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 06th February 2021
How to Apply: Applications in prescribed form along with attested xerox copies of all certificates and complete bio-data should reach the us within 06th February 2021. The prescribed form can be obtained from Central Office of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 on payment of Rs.100/- in cash only.
BHARATI VIDYAPEETH BHAVAN
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI MARG,
PUNE 411 030
For More Details : Click Here