Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates are requested to apply through Email
Date Posted: 25th March 2023
Hiring Organization: JCT College of Engineering and Technology
Organization Profile: Our JCT College is located in Pichanur village, near Velanthavalam, and has good infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development.
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Dean Academics/ Research
- Controller of Examination
- Placement Officer
- Full Time Trainer- Java, Aptitude, Verbal, Numerical, Logical and Reasoning
- Transport In charge
- Tele caller
- Lab Instructor
Departments have vacancies:
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Business Systems
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Science and Humanities- English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry
For Assistant Professors:
For Engineering Departments: Candidate should have PG in relevant discipline with first class
S&H- First Class UG and PG with Ph.D/ SET / NET in relevant field
For Associate Professors:
- Ph.D in relevant branch from reputed institution
- Minimum 8 years of experience in teaching (with at least 2 years after Ph.D.) with minimum of 6 publications in SCI (or) Scopus indeed journals is must.
- Ph.D in relevant branch from reputed institution.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in teaching (with at least 3 years as associate professor) with minimum of 10 publications in SCI (or) Scopus indeed journals is must.
- Experience in guiding scholars for Doctoral program is highly desirable.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills
- Commitment towards work
- Must have prior experience in NAAC, NBA, AICTE and Anna University affiliation work
- Proven track record in Research and Development Project funding, Patent filing
- Previous Teaching Experience in Autonomous Institution is preferable / fresher’s also eligible to apply
- Proven experience in conducting International conferences/FDP/Workshops
- Have a good Publication record
Salary: Salary is not constraint for the right candidate.
Job Location: JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Pichanur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641105
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send their resume to the following Email address within 20 days.
Organization Website: www.jct.ac.in
E-Mail id: [email protected]
JCT College of Engineering and Technology,
Reference: Official Advertisement