Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore has announced vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor jobs. Interested candidates may apply online by 15th November 2023.
Date Posted: 6th November 2023
Hiring Organization: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Organization Profile: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research academia that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India. Amrita is spread across six campuses in three states of India – Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham continuously collaborates with top US universities including Ivy league universities and top European universities for regular student exchange programs, and has emerged as one of the fastest growing institutions of higher learning in India. The institution is managed by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
Job Title: Teaching Faculty
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Social Work
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- MA/MSW with Ph.D., specialisation in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work, Community Development, and Child Rights and Child Protection
- 0-5 years and above Experience Required
Job Description: Joint our Team at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita School of Social and Behaviroual Sciences, Department of Social Work as faculty position:
Assistant Professor: Master Degree in Social Work with Ph.D.
- Mandatory recruitment is teaching, research, publication, and funded project initiatives.
- Work closely with the university/department team to coordinate in all department-level initiatives.
- Proactively develop new partnership with national and international Universities, and various developmental sector organsiations and professionals.
- Oversee and support the department and university-level research and learning agenda.
- Ensure research adheres to National and Global standards
- Contribute to drafting of policy reports, and academic articles, including as first author.
- Coordinate with grants and administrative teams to produce monitoring and donor reports.
- Excellent understanding of issues and problems related to social issues and intervention strategies.
- Qualitative and quantitative research designs and methodologies.
- A record of accomplishment of successfully gaining funding through competitive processes for funded project initiatives including preparing RFP/proposals for grant applications is preferred.
- A track record of collaborative and networking skills through building relationships at a local, national, and international level agencies related to social work.
- A track record of capacity building including providing training in fieldwork/ supervision of post-graduate students.
Excellent IT and database management skills
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: https://www.amrita.edu/
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply Online by 15th November 2023.
Link to apply: Click Here
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Coimbatore – 641 112
For detailed information (Read Carefully): Click Here