Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, Kalyani, West Bengal – Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Post Date: 21st April 2023
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, Kalyani
Organization Profile: National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is a national-level research institute for genomic medicine. It is located at Kalyani West Bengal—50 km from Kolkata. It has been established as an autonomous institution under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Department having vacancy: Biotechnology
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or Statistical Science or
Computational Science or Genetic Epidemiological Science of relevance in Biomedical Genomics OR M.D or M.D./M.Tech. The candidate must have 10 years of post-Doctoral research experience
(ii), research experience might be relaxed by 02 years for highly meritorious candidates and track record of high-quality scientific publications
- Desirable Qualification: Should have capability to conduct research independently in Cancer Biology or Genome Biology or Microbiology or Infection & Immunity using Genomics as the central tool. The candidate should have documented expertise and publications in any of the following: Genome editing using human cells or any model organism, Chromosome biology, Single cell/spatial genomics or imaging/microscopic techniques, translational capability, drug screening
Job Location: Kalyani, West Bengal
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Pay Scale: Pay & Allowances and other benefits are same as applicable to Central Government Employees posted in Kalyani/Kolkata or place of posting. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Govt. of India. Accommodation is available inside the Campus.
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: www.nibmg.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates as per detailed job specification should apply online in the prescribed application format. Applications will only be accepted through the ONLINE portal. Last date of receipt of application at NIBMG is 30 days from the date of
publication of this advertisement in Employment News and 45 days for the candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, States / Union Territories in the Northeastern region, Ladakh, Jammu, Kashmir, Sikkim, Subdivision Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh.
To Apply: Online Submission
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics,
Near Netaji Subhas Sanatorium Post Office,
Kalyani, West Bengal 741251.
For More Details (Read Carefully the Instructions): Click Here