Webinar on Simulation-Driven Engineering Best Practices Using Ansys on 26th May 2020 at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
Date Posted: 21st May 2020
Hiring Organization: Coimbatore Institute of Technology
Organization Profile: Coimbatore Institute of Technology (CIT), Coimbatore, is a Government Aided Autonomous Institution established in the year 1956.The Institute offers 07 Under Graduate, 10 Post Graduate and Ph.D research programmes in engineering disciplines. The Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi. The National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited the institute with ‘A’ grade level. National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Govt. of India., has ranked CIT with 68th Place in All India Ranking among Engineering Institutions in 2019. The Institute is currently carrying out cutting edge technology research with International Collaboration in academia and industry, providing consultancy to industries in several fields of Engineering and Science.
Event Title: Webinar on Simulation-Driven Engineering Best Practices Using Ansys
Event Date: 26th May 2020
About the Course: The main objective of this programme is to discuss with the faculties about importance of simulation-based/drive engineering design. INNOVENT endeavors to build a strong holistic engineering design culture by comprehensively addressing every facet of design and analysis. Simulation is just one component, product familiarity, engineering best practices, material challenges are some of the other major components
that must be addressed comprehensively for simulation to be fructuous.
- The course will be an internet based online presentation for 3 Hours. The programme is scheduled on 26th May 2020 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM. The participants willing to attend this programme will require a computer with Webcam, Audio (Speaker & mic) and uninterrupted internet connection. Laptops are preferred, as these are having inbuilt camera, mic and speaker facility
Eligibility: Faculty Members and Full Time Research Scholars of Civil/ Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics disciplines are eligible to apply for this programme
- No Registration/Participation fee will be collected
- Interested participants are requested to register through the following Google Form link on or before 21st May, 2020 https://forms.gle/35fFnxPnXHXoyXQU6
- The number of participants is limited to 100
- Selected participants will be intimated through e-mail by May 22, 2020
- Participants who can commit to attend the course only need to apply for this programme
Last Date: 21st May 2020
Organization Website: www.cit.edu.in
Dr. V. Manikandan
Dr. N. Saranya
Email: [email protected]
Coimbatore Institute of Technology,
Civil Aerodrome Post,
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu – 641 014.
Reference: Official Advertisement