Teaching Faculty recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification announced by Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra – Chief Administrative Officer Jobs for 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Online within 21st April 2021
Date Posted: 8th April 2021
Hiring Organization: Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Organization Profile: Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM), a professionally managed trust with a large number of prestigious academic institutions under its umbrella. SVKM is the brain child of leading industrialists and socially conscious philanthropists who wanted to contribute to the local area by founding educational institutions.
Job Title: Chief Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Regular Basis
Qualification and Experience: Master’s Degree
- Post graduate with administrative experience of not less than 10 years in a responsible post not lower than the rank of Office Superintendent in an Educational Institution.
- Strong interpersonal skills to help relate to students, academic staff and other stake holders.
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing and managing time effectively.
- Proficiency in computer and related software.
- Proficiency in English and Marathi.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 21st April 2021
Organization Website: https://nmcollege.in/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may through Online. Link is given below
Apply Online: Click Here
SHRI VILE PARLE KELAVANI MANDAL’S
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
Swami Bhaktivedant Marg
Bhagubai Mafatlal Complex
Opp. Cooper Hospital
Vile Parle West
For More Details (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here