Hiring Organization: The Indian Agriculture College, Radhapuram, Tiruneveli Dt.
Organization Profile: The Indian Agriculture College located in Tirunelveli District is one of the best Agricultural College in the state with modern farming equipments giving a holistic education to the agricultural students.
Job Title: Assistant Professors
Employment Type: Full Time
- SOIL SCIENCE
- PLANT BREEDING & GENETICS
- M.Sc (Agriculture) with NET/SET, PhD from TNAU affiliated Colleges/Institutions
- A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good Command over the subject
Candidate Profile and Desirable skills:
- Excellent subject knowledge and deliverance
- Teaching experience will be an added advantage
- To be successful as an Assistant Professor, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive
- Environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from senior staff as well as students and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
- To Plan teaching lessons and assignments
- Make classroom teaching and practice in the Agriculture department conducive
- Organize and implement instructional programs specific to the department.
- Research, Seminar conduction, conference participation, paper presentation by students etc. as required for the program to be managed.
- Use effective instructional strategies and methods to address varied learning styles
Job Location: Radhapuram, Tirunelveli Dt, Tamilnadu
Salary: Attractive pay as per norms for the deserving candidate.
Organization Website: http://agriculture.rajas.edu/
Last Date: Immediate
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with a passport size photo and all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as soft copy to the email Id mentioned below.
Email ID: [email protected]
Note: The candidates only from TAMILNADU need to apply
Reference: Official Advertisement