Rajas Institute of Technology, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu announced faculty recruitment notification 2021 for the academic 2021-2022 for the post of Assistant Professor and Physical Director. Eligible candidates are requested to apply through Email.
Date Posted: 14th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Rajas Institute of Technology, Ozhuginasery, Nagercoil
Organization Profile: Rajas Institute of Technology is a premier institute of the Rajas group of institutions which has 21 institutions including Medical, Dental, Engineering, Polytechnic, Pharmacy, Nursing, Arts& Science colleges and International (CBSE, IGCSE, AS and A-Level) and Matriculation schools. Rajas Institute of Technology offers UG and PG courses in various branches of Engineering including Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and B Tech Fashion Technology. We offer PG courses including Communication System and Computer Science Engineering. Rajas Institute of Technology is ranked Third in Kanyakumari District on academic performance by Anna University. Our students bagged first and second ranks in the academic year 2019-2020. B Tech Fashion Technology students have been awarded Gold medals by Anna University three times. Strengths include committed faculty members with a good retention ratio. RIT provides fully furnished labs with sophisticated equipments, imparting quality education in cutting-edge technologies. RIT has also won the women’s overall championship in Anna University zonal sports activities. The lush green campus provides recreation facilities, hostel facilities, multimedia facilities, satellite TV among other facilities.
- Assistant Professor
- Physical Director
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments have Vacancies:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Fashion Technology
- Physical Training
- M. E. / M. Tech Computer Science Engineering (CSE) / Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) / Data Science (DS) M Tech Textile Technology Fashion Technology/ Graduate
Job Description for Physical Director – Prepare a standard Curriculum for sports training for students. To assess student‘s skills and record their individual athletic performances Develop a strategy for intercollegiate activities and prepare students accordingly Follow established procedures in the event of an athlete‘s injury. Other responsibilities as Management decides, related to sports and physical training activities
Experience: 0-15 years of experience
Candidate Profile and Desirable skills:
- The candidate should be able to speak and write fluently in English. The candidate is expected to contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of our college by conducting high-quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the principal.
- Should have the passion of teaching and commitment towards uplifting the student’s academic and non-academic events.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15-minute presentation, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Ozhuginasery, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per Norms
Organization Website: www.rajas.edu
Last Date: Within 7 days from 14th September 2021
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: http://www.riit.cc/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as a soft copy to the email Id mentioned below.
Email ID: [email protected]
Rajas Institute of Technology,
Reference: Official Advertisement